Most of our today’s generation uses liquid, bottled Aloe Vera gel, or sometimes the leaf of aloe vera plants to apply onto the skin directly. Undeniably, the component is remarkably effective in considering various skin disorders like wrinkles, acne, dark circles, dullness, and so much more. On the contrary, Aloe Vera juice is popular among youngsters for next-level health benefits. However, its consumption or usage is comprehensively voluntary, and it does not claim to cure any specific health disorder.
Nutriflavin Aloe Vera could be something you may not be familiar with before this. These are to be taken empty stomach every morning or as per your physician’s recommendation.
- The net quantity of one Aloe vera gel dried capsules pack comprises 60 capsules, 500 mg of each.
- Each capsule is composed of 100% aloe vera gel powder and is fully pure & veg.
- The nutritional information of one capsule contains the approximation value of energy – 0.95Kcal, carbohydrate – 0.23 gm, protein – 0.004 gm, and fat – 0.001 gm.
- The serving size of these capsules is approximately 2-3 capsules. However, the quantity may vary from person to person depending on health conditions or body needs.
- Nutriflavin aloe vera dried capsules are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- The product is required to store at a cool, dry place that is away from direct sunlight and children’s reach.