Oatmeal And Honey Balls
The mid-day cravings are sometimes uncontrollable, mainly when you are diet-conscious or a fitness freak. If you think that all snacks are unhealthy and you should avoid them when you’re on a diet, let us add a polished factor to your knowledge. Our freshly abstracted honey using natural ingredients and no heat formula can convert the unhealthy snack into the preferable munching stuff. Let’s understand this healthy-giving recipe below.
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Raw Jamun Honey
- Powdered Cinnamon
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Essence
Time Required: 30 Mins (20 Mins in Making & 10 Mins For Preparation)
- Mix some oats around half a cup with one-fourth of pumpkin seeds in a blender so that the mixture turns out powdery.
- Keep this mixture away, and now take another big bowl, add a little extra quantity of oats than before with some the same quantity pumpkin seeds. Add raisins and cinnamon powder into the new mixture.
- Here comes the time to add Nutriflavin honey, condensed milk, vanilla essence, and finely chopped nuts (whatsoever you have) in the mixture.
- Stir the above mixture and form a soft dough. Now with moistened hands, roll out the dough into small balls.
- Now, powder these balls with the first mixture of pumpkin seeds and oats blender.
- After you are ready with the real stuff, freeze the balls for around 20 mins or a little more to set them.
- Now take them out from Freezer and store them in the fridge to enjoy the perfect tea-time, healthy snack. Storing them at the right place in airtight containers eventually improves their life span for usage.
Nutriflavin never makes false promises, especially to those who make it stand out from the crowd. Its buyers are the ultimate consumers who will value its worth. With a fascinating history in meeting both everyday needs and wants of the customers, Nutriflavin keeps the consumer’s feedback at the front. Buy this delicious, reasonable, and fresh quality honey to restore your health in several terms.
Go for Nutriflavin today!
I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new things you postÖ