Mixed Fruit Honey Smoothie
Let it be any season, weather, or time of the day; one perfect beverage that fits all conditions is a mixed fruit honey smoothie. From children to elders, smoothies are loving to everyone as these drinks are energy-boosting, quick to make, and highly delicious. There are a bunch of options to create a “heavenly amazing” smoothie with some basic ingredients at home. You can prepare them to nourish your health, lift your energy and mood simultaneously, relax with the tropical treat, and serve your kids with a delectable appetite-filling drink. Here is how to quickly make it with the essential ingredients already available.
- Bananas – 2 (peeled and inched pieces)
- Fresh chopped strawberries – 1 medium-sized bowl
- Vanilla extract – Half teaspoon
- Ice cubes or crushed ice – 1.5 cup
- Plain yogurt – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Raw Jamun Honey – Half Teaspoon
- Squeezed juice from fresh oranges – Half cup
Time Required: 15 Minutes
- To prepare this simplest, quickest, and palatable smoothie, all you need is a big blender jar to mix up the above ingredients until they turn into a smooth consistency.
- Now, the thick, dark, and creamy puree to ready to serve in a tall chilled glass.
- At the top, you may also garnish this healthiest mixed fruit honey smoothie with some chocolate syrup, mint leaves, more ice cubes, cherry, blueberries, etc.
Look no further and bring this tasty yet nutritious jar sweetener to your home right today. Visit our store, Nutriflavin, to explore more about India’s foremost & leading honey brand. We bet you would hesitate to discover many more other honey-infused recipes with our chemical-free, natural, and fresh honey.
Go for Nutriflavin today!