Thyme and Honey Carrots
When it comes to adding something nutritious to your everyday diet, carrots are a vegetable not to be missed out on. The red, dark, freshly picked carrots from farms offer an incredible range of benefits for comprehensive well-being. Carrots are often appealing to people for their great countable benefits of improving eyesight, clearing vision, and increasing the body’s hemoglobin quantity. If you are pissed off from regular green veggies or plant-based intakes but still need a healthy intake, this recipe is different and the best fit for your needs. Nutritious carrots with the topmost quality honey in India form a compilation that you can’t be sick of for the exaggerated coming time. Let’s understand how to make this advantageous recipe in the details below.
- Fresh Carrots
- Raw Tulsi Honey
- Lemon Thyme Sprigs
Time Required: Approximately 30-40 Mins
- Place Carrots into a wide and shallow pan so that they adjust correctly and need not be divided into further pieces.
- Add some butter and Nutriflavin Raw Tulsi Honey as per your required taste or flavor in the dish.
- Now, add around 500ml water into the pan, cover the lid partly and let it heat for some time. You can also add a pinch of salt if you wish to get a tangy flavor with a sweet honey taste & sour salt.
- You need to cook everything until the carrots become tender, adequately cooked from inside. Also, make sure they get coated with honey well and look sticky after being boiled up.
- After you notice a glazed look, sprinkle some lemon thyme sprigs and serve them right away.
Nutriflavin acts as a one-stop remedy for those looking to get rid of several types of health problems. By adding a little extra spoon of our delicious raw Tulsi honey to your routine, you actually end up saving yourself from thousands of ailments. Not only this, you eventually replace sugar with a preservative-free sweetener, which is indeed beneficial for your health. Check out our website, Nutriflavin.com, to explore its usage, benefits, and recipes.