Honey Mint Lemonade
Summers are mostly relishing for drinks and dresses. Undeniably, we all get to serve what we deserve in this hot season. Since lemonade is people’s favorite and choosy drink, here is the stunner: lemonade comes with one secret ingredient. You can enjoy this drink both at room temperature and with ice cubes as it tastes delicious in all terms. Here is how to prepare it quickly and easily:
- Soda Water
- Raw Tulsi Honey
- Ice Cubes (If Required)
- Mint Leaves
Time Required: 10 Minutes
- For this non-alcoholic, refreshing drink, you require soda water with one squeezed lemon inside it.
- Stir the mixture of lemon juice with soda water using a tablespoon or simply pour the liquid into a shaker.
- Now, add one tablespoon or more (if you wish) raw Tulsi honey into this drink to make it nutritious.
- Shake everything well until the honey dissolves in the lemonade properly.
- Now, the drink is ready to have. You may add ice cubes to it if you like to have it cold or simply enjoy it without ice cubes as well.
- Do not forget to add mint leaves on the top to give the drink a real beverage look.
Nutriflavin aims to provide its customers a blissful one-on-one experience to enjoy various food & beverages with ultimate flavor. The specialty of our 100% pure Tulsi and Jamun honey is the availability of the healthiest ingredients, making the overall honey the most beneficial in India. Not only in snacks and meals can you enjoy such a luscious flavor, but it can also benefit your health with Nutriflavin honey-infused drinks or beverages.